Next MSURA EventOctober 13, 2014 Professor Doug Noverr Finding the narrative threads and main stories for Michigan State University: The rise of a research university and the new millennium, 1970—2005 Click on Meetings on the left for full details.
MSU retirees and their spouses are automatically members of the MSURA for life. There are no dues, but donations will help make MSURA better.
Benefits Received by MSU Retirees
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- HR benefits http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/index.htm
- Tuition Assistance
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Part D
- MSU Benefits Plus https://msubenefitsplus.com/
- StraightLine retirement investment advisory service http://www.myrplan.com/msu/
- For a full list see: http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/retirement/retirementinfo.htm
MSURA 2014-2015 Board
MSU Retirees Association
Let's Go State!