Next MSURA Event
May 5, 2014 Annual Luncheon. The MSU Theater Department students will present a short preview of the Summer Circle Theater program. (Click for more info.)
Kellogg has changed their menus, but we can keep the Chicken Cordon Bleu offering. However, the vegetarian selection is now Vegetarian Open Faced Lasagna. It includes grilled fresh vegetables layered with pesto, boiled pasta sheets, roasted red pepper sauce and avocado dill drizzle.
MSU retirees and their spouses are automatically members of the MSURA for life. There are no dues, but donations will help make MSURA better.
Benefits Received by MSU Retirees
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- HR benefits http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/index.htm
- Tuition Assistance
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Part D
- MSU Benefits Plus https://msubenefitsplus.com/
- StraightLine retirement investment advisory service http://www.myrplan.com/msu/
- For a full list see: http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/retirement/retirementinfo.htm
MSURA 2013-2014 Board
MSU Retirees Association
Let's Go State!