Next MSURA Event
January 12, 2015 Etta Abrahams Why I Chose to Move from Michigan to Maine and Back to Michigan: A Short Study in the Importance of Staying Where You Belong!
MSU retirees and their spouses are automatically members of the MSURA for life. There are no dues, but donations will help make MSURA better.
Nominations for Volunteer of the Year Sought
Each year at the Annual Luncheon in May, the Spartan Senior Volunteer Award is given to the retiree or surviving spouse who has contributed outstanding service to the MSU Retirees Association (MSURA), the University or community, or a combination of all three.
Please send nominations to Ron Smith at email@example.com or mail to: MSU Retirees Association, Suite 22 Nisbet Building, 1407 S. Harrison Rd, East Lansing, MI 48823-5239. Please list the nominee’s accomplishments and reasons they should be considered for the award. For a list of past winners, go to the MSURA website.
The nominations deadline is February 1, 2015.
Benefits Received by MSU Retirees
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- HR benefits http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/index.htm
- Tuition Assistance
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Part D
- MSU Benefits Plus https://msubenefitsplus.com/
- StraightLine retirement investment advisory service http://www.myrplan.com/msu/
- For a full list see: http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/retirement/retirementinfo.htm
MSURA 2014-2015 Board
MSU Retirees Association
Let's Go State!