Next MSURA EventSeptember 8, 2014 University Distinguished Professor Deborah Feltz. She is well qualified to speak to us about the emerging research that shows that staying active is very good for the aging body. Click on Meetings on the left for full details.
MSU retirees and their spouses are automatically members of the MSURA for life. There are no dues, but donations will help make MSURA better.
Benefits Received by MSU Retirees
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- HR benefits http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/index.htm
- Tuition Assistance
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Part D
- MSU Benefits Plus https://msubenefitsplus.com/
- StraightLine retirement investment advisory service http://www.myrplan.com/msu/
- For a full list see: http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/retirement/retirementinfo.htm
MSURA 2013-2014 Board
MSU Retirees Association
Let's Go State!